B2B LINKEDIN Strategies
Generate leads, drive website traffic, and build brand awareness
Social Network For B2B
LinkedIn is known as the social network for professionals, a keystone to any good B2B social media marketing strategy. To demonstrate its value as a B2B social media outlet, take a look at how the number of users has increased over the years: LinkedIn jumped from from 467 million users in Q3 2016 to 590 million by the end of 2018. That is a growth of 123 million users in two years.
Make LinkedIn Work
While LinkedIn and Google allow you to choose demographics, LinkedIn takes this a step further by allowing you to choose the industry your audience works in. If you know your target audience works in a certain market segment you can narrow in on these groups and ensure that the audience who matters most is seeing the ad. LinkedIn is a great way to approach and be approached by the exact member of a business that suits your needs.
Top benefits of LINKEDIN STRATEGIES
- Target your audience with accuracy
- Customize your budget to your business
- Access a tremendous audience
- Support your account-based marketing campaign
- Create a variety of ads, from video to text
- Content Marketing is Cost Effective
- Targeting Your Ideal Customers
- Reaching New Audiences
- Pulls in Unexpected Customers
- SEO benefit
ready to crush your competition?
Fill out the form below, and one of our B2B strategists will contact you shortly.